Hot News

Thanks be to God praise that Exercise Problem UASBN SD / MI Package II we publish. All of UASBN lesson that you can already see (Math, Indonesia Language, and IPA, please enter here go to Prediksi Soal UASBN 2011, 5 Packages and please download Kisi-kisi UN 2011 here and POS UN SD 2011

01 February 2011

75 Percent Soal UN SD Stipulated by Province

Package National Standard School Final Examination of the National Standard (UASBN) for primary school (SD) 75 percent of which will be determined by the organizers of the UN at the provincial level. While the rest of 25 percent set by the National Education Standards Agency (BSNP).

''About 75 percent of the province about UASBN set refers to the lattice about the UN established the school year 2010/2011 BNSP,''said Mohammad Nuh when presenting material in a hearing with House Commission X, Jakarta, Monday (17 / 1). In addition, he delivered when organizers UASBN provincial level for elementary and Government Elementary School exam results must be reported to the Ministry no later than two months after the announcement.

In addition to the level of Junior High School (SMP), examination questions are all made by BSNP. For junior high school graduation and Madrasah Tsanawiyah, its value is the combined value of a written test and the value of the first semester report cards until the fifth with a predetermined weighting value is 60 percent of UN Kemdiknas and 40 percent of the value of report cards.

As for the graduation rate from high school, vocational school and Madrasah Aliyah, passing score is the combined value and the value of a written test report card three to five semesters.


UN SD or UASBN SD/MI 2012 © 2009 Template Redesign by Not Just A Reference.