Hot News

Thanks be to God praise that Exercise Problem UASBN SD / MI Package II we publish. All of UASBN lesson that you can already see (Math, Indonesia Language, and IPA, please enter here go to Prediksi Soal UASBN 2011, 5 Packages and please download Kisi-kisi UN 2011 here and POS UN SD 2011

20 September 2010

Graduation Standards UASBN Requested Increase

Although the criteria for passing a national standard school final examination (UASBN) to remain the authority Elementary School, set a minimum value is expected to increase from the previous year. Criteria must be established prior to graduation that took place on May 4 to 6 UASBN next.
Confident the school ought to raise graduation standards with reference to the evaluation of teacher performance and student achievement.
- Mungin Eddy Wibowo

Mungin Eddy Wibowo, a member of the National Education Standards Agency (BSNP), in Jakarta, Wednesday (04/21/2010), said that passing a minimum value for the subjects included in UASBN SD, namely Mathematics, Indonesian, and Natural Sciences, fixed submitted to the school. Until now, the minimum value of graduation UASBN varied between 2.00 to 5.50 value.

"Implementation UASBN already entering its third year. Should have the confidence to improve school graduation standards with reference to the evaluation of teacher performance and student achievement," says Mungin.

According Mungin, there are still schools which declared a minimal value after UASBN completed graduation. This was done because fear students could not reach the standard. Although the standard operating procedures (POS) is not determined a minimum value of time passing and setting, the school is expected to set higher graduation standards each year and it was decided before the implementation of UASBN.

In UASBN implementation, the central government had left only about 25 percent for mapping purposes. The remainder, ie 75 per cent made by local governments. However, although some questions UASBN made in the area, the quality of questions still need to refer to the lattice UASBN organized central government.


UN SD or UASBN SD/MI 2012 © 2009 Template Redesign by Not Just A Reference.